Monday, March 24, 2008

Firefox 3 Beta Review: Works Great with Blogger and Powerbook G4 Mac OS X

So I'm constantly on the lookout for a better browser to use on my 12 inch 1 GHz Powerbook G4. I currently have 3 main browsers that I use on my dated but useful powerbook:
  1. Safari 3.1
  2. Camino
  3. Firefox 3 Beta
I will be posting updated reviews of all three of these. I have to say, that I love the Firefox 3 Beta. There is a cool new zoom that actually intelligently resizes not just text, but images, and layouts! That means that when you increase or decrease the size of a web page, the webpage still looks good. This is unbelievably useful, especially on my dinky 12 inch monitor. All of a sudden, I can watch a video (which I am doing now) while browsing the web without having horizontal scroll bars stunt my surfing style. I love it. Go Firefox! It's my new favorite browser for my 12 inch Powerbook, and it works great with Blogger too!

No comments: