Sunday, March 9, 2008

wordpress bug, multiple/duplicate blog on dashboard

So I registered a new blog at wordpress.com today. In case you don't know, they're one of the bigger competitors to Google's blogger. Well, there was a bug, the blog showed up twice on my dashboard (list of blogs). I tried a couple of things to get rid of the multiple listing: transferring ownership, removing the blog, etc.; but nothing really worked. It looks like I'll have to contact their support about this one. They have an interesting support model. They have a support link on their website that only gives you contact info if it is in during business hours. It's an interesting way of offering support.

Having worked on hobby swap I know how tricky it can be to come up with a customer service solution that works. It's an interesting way of taking control of how much time you spend with customer service.

I guess I'll just have to wait until Monday morning to see if the folks over at Wordpress.com can fix my account.

No comments: