Sunday, March 9, 2008

Safari and Blogger don't get along

So, I've decided that Safari and Blogger just don't like to play well together on my Powerbook G4. Safari will "unexpectedly quit" way too often when using Blogger. Well it's not unexpected for me, it's happened about 15 times in the last two days.

Apparently the WYSIWYG editing features are not compatible with Safari yet (see help article), and it looks like it might not be for a long while.

For the most part, that's okay with me, since I use the html editing panel mostly, but it's annoying. On the other hand, overall Blogger appears to be slow when I'm using Safari. Of course Firefox running on my Powerbook G4 is a CPU blackhole, and terribly slow. On a window's machine, even an old one, Firefox is nice and zippy and has no problem running.

Am I stuck with a crappy blogger experience on my powebook g4?

No comments: